Follow this simple procedure to keep your clarinet sounding the best:
- Remove your mouthoiece from the case
- Fill a small, shallow cup with just enough water that, when placed inside, the mouthpiece will get wet up to where the ligature usually sits.
- Rip a good-sized paper towel into 4 equal pieces.
- Dip the blowing end of the mouthpiece into the water.
- Using a towel or washcloth, Wipe the water off the outside of the mouthpiece.
- Remove the paper towels and check for and remove any water that might have avoided the paper towels and soiled your cork.
- Let the mouthpiece dry on a table, upside down if possible, for about an hour.
- Use a dry cotton swab to remove any brown cork grease residue and dirt that has accumulated around the cork
Play an Instrument
Start with a Keyboard and them move to play a piano. We have all the instruments you need!
Guitars are a good way to get kids involved with music!.
Clarinet is the third easy instrument kids prefer to start their musical journey!